Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 at Village

Dear Village Friends,

It’s during this time of the year that I like to look back and reflect on all that has transpired over the course of the previous 12 months. It’s also the time of year that I make plans for next 365 days. While I did not have a full 12 months with you here a Village, there is so much we have accomplished together. Thank you for learning alongside me and teaching me what I didn’t know (one of my favorite sayings in my position is, “You don’t know what you don’t know.”); I have learned a lot from and with you. Here are some things we accomplished in the four short months (five, if we include the summer...and I do!) we had together in 2014:



  • summer training
  • hapara
  • gmail
  • calendars
  • forms
  • reading logs
  • databases
  • symbaloo
  • passwords
  • cloud based storage
  • creating notebooks
  • question and answer day
  • edcamp

  • unconference
  • management
  • sites
  • google maps
  • classroom visits
  • mystery hangouts
  • drafts
  • notebooks
  • big huge labs
  • back channels
  • iPads
  • blogs



Here’s what we can look forward to in 2015:



I look forward to continuing our work together in the New Year, whether it be a visit to your flex, a 1 on 1 planning meeting during prep, a weekly standing appointment, co-teaching, modeling, etc.



Thanks for making me a part of the pack!

Stacey
















No comments:

Post a Comment